These pages contain information on accessing the site, managing your subscription, and getting help if you have a problem.
These services are only relevant to subscribers, so please consult our information on how to subscribe if you are not yet a customer.
Services for subscribers include:
- Access to technical support
- Downloadable MARC21 records
- Monthly institutional usage reports
- Tools to manage your account — online viewing of institutional subscription information, IP addresses, and account preferences
- Free promotional tools
Accessing the site
Before you log in to the site, please consult our Frequently Asked Questions, which includes details on recommended browsers and settings and screen-reader software standards, as well as our Technical Support page for site information. Users can then consult our Help page for full instructions on how to log in to the site, and librarians can access their administrator accounts as outlined below.
Help with using the site
Join one of our product experts for a live online webinar, free for you and your users.
Institutional account management
Institutional account management is conducted on the Oxford Academic website.
- Go to academic.oup.com
- Click the account icon in the top right of the page
- Click Sign in as administrator
- Enter your administrator account credentials
- Once signed in, click the account icon for account management
Here, you will be able to
- View usage statistics
- Manage institutional settings such as IP addresses and OpenURL
Please note that Institutional subscriptions for this product are not listed on Oxford Academic. For all subscription enquiries, please contact us.
KBART (Knowledge Bases and Related Tools) files for this product are not included on Oxford Academic.
Download KBART files
MARC Records for this product are not included on Oxford Academic.
Download MARC Records
Promoting the site to users
Oxford University Press has developed resources to aid libraries with using and promoting their online resources. Our Librarian Resource Centre will provide you with resources, tools, and ideas to help you make the most of your Oxford online resources.